Fast telephoto lens with Vibration Reduction and Nano Crystal Coat
Professional telephoto lens with a fast f/2 aperture designed for use with Nikon’s FX-format SLRs. Incorporates Nikon's second-generation Vibration Reduction system for an exceptionally steady image, even in low-light. Nano Crystal coat greatly reduces ghosting and flare and the 9-blade rounded diaphragm enables super-smooth bokeh. Boasts quiet, accurate autofocus and a weather-sealed magnesium body.
- Fast 200mm lens with a maximum aperture of f/2
- Vibration Reduction (VR) provides the equivalent of a shutter speed approximately 3.0 stops* faster; two modes are available - Normal and Active
- *Based on CIPA Standard. This value is achieved when attached to an FX-format digital SLR camera.
- Nano Crystal Coat virtually eliminates internal lens element reflections to effectively reduce ghost and flare
- Three ED glass and one Super ED glass elements are used for effective lens aberration correction
- Three focus modes are available - A/M, M/A and M
What's in the box?
- Dedicated slip-on front lens cap,
- Rear Lens Cap LF-4,
- Lens Hood HK-31,
- Semi-soft Case CL-L1,
- Dedicated slip-in filter holder,
- 52mm Screw-on Neutral Color NC Filter,
- Strap LN-1
- Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 200mm f2G IF-ED VR II
|Camera Format||Full Frame|
|Filter diameter (mm)||52|
- Stock: Special Order (2+ weeks)
- Model: JAA340DA
- SKU: 18208021888