Class-leading image quality in an agile body
Seek out the new. Catch the shot of a lifetime.
The search for the perfect image can take you anywhere. Go there with the powerful, nimble, and fully connected D7500. Catch the beauty you find with flagship DX image quality inherited from Nikon’s D500.
What if the superior image quality of the D500, Nikon's DX flagship D-SLR camera, was made even more accessible? The new D7500 employs the same CMOS sensor, EXPEED 5 image-processing engine and 180K-pixel RGB sensor used in the D500, but packs them into a more compact and lightweight body. It gives you total confidence when shooting under harsh lighting conditions or capturing fast and erratically moving subjects. If you have a passion to take your photography to the next level, the D7500 is the perfect partner.
- EXPEED 5 image-processing engine delivers superior image quality and sensitivity up to ISO 51200, expandable to Hi 5 (equivalent to ISO 1640000)
- 180K-pixel RGB sensor drastically enhances the accuracy of various auto controls
- Approx. 8 fps continuous shooting (up to 50 shots in 14-bit lossless compressed RAW) freezes the decisive moment
- 51-point AF system features group-area AF for secure subject tracking
- 4K UHD (30p) high-quality video, compatible with MP4 format for easy playback on smart devices
- Touch-operation, tilting 8-cm/3.2-in. monitor lets you shoot more creatively
- Slimmer body with an easier-to-hold deep grip enabled by the monocoque structure, while weighing just approx. 640 g/1 lb 6.6 oz (body only)
- Radio-controlled Advanced Wireless Lighting expands wireless shooting possibilities
- SnapBridge support lets you connect the camera to a compatible smart device*2 via built-in Wi-Fi® and Bluetooth®
What's in the box?
- EN-EL15a Rechargeable Li-ion Battery,
- MH-25a Battery Charger,
- UC-E20 USB Cable,
- AN-DC3 BK Camera Strap,
- BF-1B Body Cap,
- DK-5 Eyepiece Cap,
- DK-28 Rubber Eyecup
- Nikon D7500
|Camera Format||Cropped Sensor|
|AF System/ Points||Nikon Advanced Multi-CAM 3500 II autofocus sensor module with TTL phase detection, fine-tuning, 51 focus points (including 15 cross-type sensors; f/8 supported by one sensor), and AF-assist illuminator (range approx. 0.5 to 3 m/1 ft 8 in. to 9 ft 10 in.)|
|Continuous Shooting||Up to 8 fps|
|ISO Sensitivity||100 to 51200|
|Connectivity||Hi-Speed USB with Micro-B connector Type C HDMI connector Audio input - Stereo mini-pin jack (3.5-mm diameter) Audio output - Stereo mini-pin jack (3.5-mm diameter)|
|Memory Card Slot||SD (Secure Digital) and UHS-I compliant SDHC and SDXC memory cards|
|Recording Modes||3840 x 2160 (4K UHD); 30p (progressive), 25p, 24p 1920 x 1080; 60p, 50p, 30p, 25p, 24p 1280 x 720; 60p, 50p|
- Stock: NONE AVAILABLE
- Model: VBA510AE
- SKU: 018208953479