The Canon EF 400mm f/5.6L USM is a super-telephoto lens delivering outstanding optical performance. Designed with portability and easy-handling in mind, it’s ideal for travelling and shooting wildlife from a distance and is a popular choice for wildlife photographers. The lens also has a built-in hood to protect against vignetting, and a detachable tripod mount for when extra stability is needed. The in-built Ultra-Sonic Motor (USM) drives fast and quiet Auto Focus with optional full manual override whilst the Super UD (ultra-low dispersion) elements, suppress chromatic aberrations resulting in sharper corner-corner images.
- A lightweight and compact super-telephoto lens suited to wildlife photographers
- Featuring a UD (ultra-dispersive) element and one super-UD element, whose characteristics are like fluorite. This combination results in sharpness from corner-to corner.
- Be prepared for split-second moments with a fast, responsive Auto Focus with Ultra-Sonic Motor (USM)The lens has a built-in hood and a detachable tripod mount
- Compatible with all Canon DSLR cameras and EOS-M mirrorless cameras with an EF-EOS M Mount adapter
What's in the box
- EF 400mm f/5.6L USM Lens
- Lens Cap E77II
- Lens Dust Cap E
- Lens Neck Strap (Without Shoulder Pad)
- User Manual
|Camera Format||Full Frame|
|Filter diameter (mm)||77|
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: 2526A017
- SKU: 4960999213828