Fast telephoto zoom lens that strongly supports exquisite image expression with outstanding rendering performance for both stills and movies
The NIKKOR Z 70-200mm f/2.8 VR S, one of the high-performance S-Line models, covers the 70 to 200 mm focal-length range with a constant bright maximum aperture of f/2.8. Various lenses that provide superior optical performance such as a newly developed SR (Short-wavelength Refractive) lens element, one fluorite lens element, six ED glass elements and two aspherical lens elements are generously incorporated.
- The multi-focusing system delivers sharp images without colour bleeding at the focal plane across the entire shooting range, including short distances, while contributing to highly accurate, high-speed AF.
- Extremely short minimum focus distance of 0.5 m is achieved at the wide-angle end, despite being a telephoto zoom lens, enabling users to boldly approach subjects to take high-quality images.
- The built-in Vibration Reduction (VR) function provides a superior compensation effect equivalent to shooting at a shutter speed 5.5 stops faster, the maximum in the history of NIKKOR interchangeable lenses.
- Both Nano Crystal Coat and ARNEO Coat are employed to effectively reduce ghost and flare effects caused by incident light from any direction, enabling the capture of clear and crisp images even under harsh lighting conditions.
- Outstanding movie recording performance is realized by intensive consideration even of details such as focus-breathing compensation, enhanced AF tracking performance and minimized operational sound.
- The control ring, which is separate from the focus ring, allows smooth operability with the assignment of a function selected from various options (aperture, exposure compensation, ISO sensitivity, none).
- Shooting flexibility is greatly expanded by adopting a lens information panel for easy confirmation of settings even in dark situations and two lens Fn buttons to which various functions can be assigned.
- By employing parts made of magnesium alloy, a lightweight and durable body is achieved, providing highly mobile, stress-free shooting.
- Superb dust- and drip-resistant capability and Nikon's fluorine coat applied to the front lens element deliver enhanced reliability.
What's in the box?
- LC-77B Lens Cap (front cap),
- LF-N1 Lens Cap (rear cap),
- HB-92 Lens Hood,
- CL-C3 Lens Case
- Nikon Z 70-200mm f2.8 VR S NIKKOR
|Camera Format||Full Frame|
|Filter diameter (mm)||77|
- Stock: Waiting List
- Model: JMA709DA
- SKU: 4960759902191