The RØDE VideoMic Pro+ is a new addition to the best-in-market on-camera category. It is a true shotgun microphone designed for use with camcorders, DSLR cameras and portable audio recorders as a source of primary and reference audio.
Still with the best-in-class Rycote Lyre suspension system onboard, the VideoMic Pro+ improves on the existing VideoMic Pro capsule/line tube and windshield, plus boasts a host of new features.
Automatic Power Function (with plug-in power availability) is perfect for the run-and-gun shooter, automatically turning the microphone off when unplugged from the camera.
Built-in Battery Door makes replacing the battery a breeze - plus it won't get lost.
Power options the VideoMic Pro+ can be powered by the all-new and included RØDE LB-1 Lithium-Ion Rechargeable Battery, 2 x AA Batteries or continuously via Micro USB.
Digital Switching - will ensure the user has ultimate capture of the audio signal at the source, reducing post production and editing times.
The Digital Switching includes:
- 2-Stage High Pass Filter to reduce low frequencies such as rumble from traffic or air conditioning
- 3-Stage Gain Control, with +20dB function – designed to improve audio quality on DSLR or mirrorless cameras
- High Frequency Boost will boost high frequencies enhancing detail and clarity in the recording
- Safety Channel to help ensure the signal does not clip when unexpected spikes occur
* LB-1 is not included in extended warranty.
- Automatic Power Function with plug-in power
- Power via LB-1, 2 x AA Batteries, Micro USB
- Ships with LB-1 Lithium-Ion Rechargeable Battery, Detachable 3.5mm TRS Cable, Micro USB Cable
- Built-in Battery Door
- Optimised Windshield Shape
- Digital Switching
VIDEOMIC PRO+ SPECIFICATIONS
Acoustic Principle - Line Gradient
Active Electronics - JFET impedance converter
Capsule - 0.55"
Polar Pattern - Supercardioid
Address Type - End
Frequency Range - 20Hz - 20kHz (selected HPF @75Hz/150Hz)
Output Impedance - 200Ω
Maximum SPL - 133dBSPL
Maximum Output Level - 7.7dBu (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
Sensitivity - -33.6dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (21.20mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted) - 14dBA
Power Options - Internal battery USB bus powered AA Battery
Weight - 122g
Dimensions - 111mm H x 66mm W x 170mm D
Output - Minijack Output
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: VideoMic Pro+
- SKU: 698813004980