Nikon is delighted to announce a game-raising vlogging camera, the Nikon Z 30. Small, capable, and super-simple to use, the Z 30 mirrorless camera is for anyone who wants to move beyond a smartphone and create better-looking, better-sounding vlogs—plus keep photo feeds engaging with richly detailed stills.
Product unboxings to recipes, travel to parkour, the Z 30 makes it easy to create vibrant, professional-looking vlogs that have the clarity, depth, and clear sound you’d expect from top-class vloggers and streamers. The camera’s DX-format image sensor (which is much larger than a smartphone’s image sensor) enables the kind of sharp, richly detailed video that’s just not possible to achieve with a smartphone. Vloggers can record long takes with up to 125 minutes1 of uninterrupted video footage and full-time autofocus is available while recording. The Z 30 uses the full width of its sensor to enable a 100% field of view (approx.)—and audio quality is excellent, courtesy of the camera’s built-in stereo mic or an external microphone.
- Next-level vlogs: record up to 125 minutes1 of uninterrupted video. Captivate followers with timelapse movies, or smooth slow motion in Full HD (120p).
- Thrilling image quality: large DX-format 20.9 MP CMOS sensor delivers richly detailed videos and stills. Nikon’s electronic Vibration Reduction keeps video footage nice and steady.
- Crisp, clear sound: record audio via sensitive built-in stereo mic—or an optional external mic. Control the environment with the onboard wind-noise reduction function.
- Vari-angle touchscreen monitor: makes shooting first-person vlogs or selfies a breeze.
- Video AF mode: employs full-time autofocus to take the work out of focusing. Ideal when shooting action or first-person vlogs while on the move.
- Self-portrait mode: turn the monitor to face forwards and the camera instantly clears the screen for an unobstructed portrait view.
- Eye- and Animal-Detection AF: available for stills and video. Maintains focus on the eyes of people, or those of cats and dogs, even if they momentarily turn away from the camera.
- 11 fps: fast, continuous stills shooting with full AF/AE lets users capture Insta-perfect photos in the midst of the action.
- Effortless shooting: the video-record button is positioned on top of the camera for easy access in any orientation, and users can save separate settings for video and stills—then switch between them as needed.
- Creative Picture Controls: 20 in-camera filters for video and stills. All customisable and visible in real time while shooting.
- Easy connection and sharing: Bluetooth and Wi-Fi make it easy to connect almost anywhere. Nikon’s SnapBridge app lets users transfer video and stills to their smart device.
- Included USB-C cable: wire up to provide constant power to the Z 30: livestream a vlog and charge the camera’s battery at the same time. Interchangeable lenses: choose from the complete range of NIKKOR Z lenses—or attach Nikon’s optional Mount Adapter FTZ II and use Nikon DSLR F-mount lenses.
- Vlogging accessories: compatible with a plethora of popular vlogging accessories.
- FOOTNOTES: 1 In Full HD/24p/25p at 25℃/77℉. The camera’s ability to always achieve the full 125 minutes is dependent on conditions like battery life or the camera’s internal temperature. Approx. 35 minutes of recording time is available in 4K UHD.
What's in the box?
- Body Cap BF-N1 for Nikon Z mount cameras
- Camera strap AN-DC25
- Rechargeable Li-ion Battery EN-EL25
- Nikon Z30 body
- Z DX 16-50mm VR Lens
|Camera Format||Cropped Sensor|
|AF System/ Points||Hybrid phase-detection/contrast AF, Number of focus points in available photo mode: 209 with single-point AF, 81 with auto area AF, Eye Detection AF, Eye Detection AF for video, AF detectable area: approx. 90% horizontally × approx. 90% vertically, AF detection range: 4.5 EV with low light AF on, 3 EV with low light AF off (at ISO 100, f/1.8 lens in use, temperature of 20 ℃/68 F|
|Continuous Shooting||High speed continuous shooting: approx. 5 fps (with AF/AE, live view between frames available) High speed continuous shooting (extended): 11 fps (live view between frames unavailable)|
|ISO Sensitivity||ISO 100 to 51200, Hi1, Hi2|
|Connectivity||Type-C connector (Super Speed USB) USB), Type D HDMI connector, external stereo mic connector, accessory shoe|
|Memory Card Slot||SD (Secure Digital) and UHS-I compliant SDHC and SDXC memory cards|
|Recording Modes||Video compression: H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, 3840 × 2160 (4K UHD), 1920 × 1080/60p,50p,30,p25p,24p, file format: MOV or MP4, electronic vibration reduction, Full HD slow motion (1920 × 1080: 120p/100p), LOG output unavailable, Picture Control Auto optimized for video|
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: VOA110K001
- SKU: 4960759910783